Lord of the Lakes Church, Buildings & Grounds Meeting Minutes, October 11, 2016
Neil opened meeting at 6:33 P.M. The following were present: Neil Bjornstad, Dennis Cartwright, Lou Zwicky, Warren Winter, Betts Nikolai
- 3 Year Fire System Inspection…. This has been done… Need to find out what the difference is between the Yearly, 3 year & 5 Year inspections. Neil to send me date done
- Furnace Filters need to be replaced in October. Warren will take care of / Lou to help if needed. Warren will do inventory on Filters.
New Business :
- Fall Clean Up to take place on Sunday, November 6th after 10:00 Service. Jill will put notice in bulletin on Sunday, October 23 & November Newsletter. Betts/Neil to compile list of tasks to be completed. Lunch will be provided prior to starting clean-up.
- Maintenance List compiled by Gary/Betts (see attachment)
- Maintenance Staff replacement notice was placed in bulletin. To date we have 3 candidates. Council has asked if we can hold off hiring for a couple of months due to Finances. Discussion ensued. One of the things brought up was snow removal on sidewalks. The maintenance person did take care of that along with the salting. Team agreed we can hold off for a bit, but with winter right around the corner would like to have someone in place soon. Neil to ask for an update before next meeting.
- HVAC System Contact: Terry Korus will be our contact until information is provided. System is still being fine-tuned. Once system settings are understood, Terry to schedule a meeting for training.
Old Business / Tasks to be completed:
- Neil to contact John B. in regard to parts that are from the old HVAC System to see if they are usable. Also to check on Roof Exhauster & Control System Equipment Inspection. He will find out where the roof exhauster is and what John looks for.
- Neil to contact Charles Ingles regarding shoveling & Salting. To See if he would be willing to do on a monthly basis, until we can get a new Maintenance Person in place. Neil also to contact Tom Zillges in regard to Snow plowing.
- Kitchen faucets replaced. Donated by Kate & Chris Pfaendtner
- Birds still continue to be a problem. Re-evaluating.
Next B & G Meeting is Tuesday, November 8 , 2016. Meeting adjourned at 7:28 P.M.
Meeting Minutes respectively submitted by Betts Nikolai