Lord of the Lakes Church, Buildings & Grounds Meeting Minutes
September 13, 2016
Neil opened meeting at 6:33 P.M. The following were present: Neil Bjornstad, Dennis Cartwright, Warren Winter, Daryl Ramlow, Tom Zillges & Betts Nikolai
- 3 Year Fire System Inspection…. This has not been done… Neil to check with Gary to see what this entails. Need to find out what the difference is between the Yearly, 3 year & 5 Year inspections.
- July Furnace Filters were not replaced. Spot check…. Next due in October.
- Window ledges & door frames cleaned at Spring Cleaning.
New Business / Tasks to be completed :
- Betts to talk to Darlene on table that needs to be repaired.
- Betts to talk to Pastor Kevin in regard to Maintenance Employee.
- Tom did get estimates for Parking Lot Maintenance. Neil will get Quotes to Pastor/Council.
Old Business / Tasks to be completed
- Water Well Cap was replaced by Kascade Plumbing in August. Winnebago County Well Inspector was made aware of this.
- Neil to contact John B. in regard to parts that are from the old HVAC System to see if they are usable. Also to check on Roof Exhauster & Control System Equipment Inspection. He will find out where the roof exhauster is and what John looks for.
- Betts to talk to Kate on Kitchen Faucets.
- Neil to check with Kascade Plumbing New Screen for Grease Pit
- Terry Korus is working with someone on updating the system on the computer. Once they have everything updated he will then look for 2-3 people to be trained on it.
- Steeple lights were installed in June. We also were able to get a rebate!! Thank You Daryl for overseeing this project!!
- The consensus of the group is to let lawn be. Re-evaluate in the Spring and maybe at that time spray or apply Weed & Feed.
- Betts still working on.
Next B & G Meeting is Tuesday, October 11, 2016.
Meeting adjourned at 7:23 P.M.
Meeting Minutes respectively submitted by Betts Nikolai