March 24, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
Present: Kristen Bjornstad, Kimberly Radtke, Courtney Still
- There are two spots open that we hope to fill since it is too late to be refunded. The families of the youth that decided not to go are aware that we still have to pay for these spots.
- Much of the cost is covered for each youth, so we don’t have to do much fundraising this time (yay)! Youth will be selling pizzas from April 3-14 and making the pizzas on April 23. There will be a pizza order form in the April newsletter and people can also order at church on April 3 and 10.
- The youth are working on the youth service for April 17.
- Courtney would like to get the garden project going again this summer. She is thinking of inviting the youth to come have lunch at church and work on the garden. She would like to have the youth possibly grow flowers to share as well as grow food to deliver to the food pantry.
- Courtney would like to keep youth group going this summer to keep a consistent schedule for the youth.
- Courtney would like to get a schedule going of youth that would like to help run the remote for the slide show during services.
Courtney closed with a prayer.
Respectfully submitted by Kimberly K. Radtke