Lord of the Lakes Church, Buildings & Grounds Meeting Minutes, February 13, 2018
Neil opened meeting at 6:34 P.M. The following were present: Neil Bjornstad, Tim White, Warren Winter, Daryl Ramlow, Dennis Cartwright, & Lou Zwicky
- Back Flow Preventer Test due. Tim to set up as this is State required.
- Furnace Filters were changed in January.
- No Issues with Sidewalk Shoveling. (Charles Ingles)
- Damper shut to 2% now.
- Still issues with Sanctuary being chilly on Sunday Morning. It is not a furnace issue. It was discussed on getting a Representative from Pro Lon to come to see if things are set up properly. Neil to check into.
LED Lighting Upgrades:
- Phase 2 of LED Lighting upgrade has been completed. Thank you Daryl & Warren for seeing this project through. Thank you also Tom for getting a Lift to get this project completed. We very much appreciate all that you Guys do!!
- Youth Room Floors . Betts to take care of once the tape is removed.
- Security System update
- A large donation was made to the Church. Discussion took place on use of monies . Some of the ideas:
- Driveway Maintenance. (Fox Valley)
- Lawn Maintenance. (More than one application of fertilizer/ weed killer)
- Sign Project. (looking for ideas)
- TV for information from Kiosk. (Jeff Hendren)
- Slab with picnic tables (Dennis Cartwright)
- Discussion on 2018 Budget
Next B & G Meeting is Tuesday, March 13, 2018 @ 6:30.
Meeting adjourned at 6:55 P.M., Meeting Minutes taken by Lou Zwicky & respectively submitted by Betts Nikolai